Observational Humor

Just me commenting and complaining about life in general

Sunday, February 12, 2006

My Daily Rant

I don't know how it took me this long, how I possibly could have overlooked such a piece of genius, a rare jem in a world of mediocrity, a work of art that will surely go down in history. Obviously, I could only be talking about one thing- Kevin Federline's "Popozoa".

I had heard all the jokes on the late night talk shows and such, but I hadn't come across a link to this song until earlier today. In case you haven't heard it yet, I'll have you know that it might possibly be the biggest piece of crap EVER. It sounds like something MC Hammer would have made after he dropped the MC and started wearing really provactive bathing suits in his videos. Except Kevin Federline couldn't even make a few hit singles before spiraling down into "Pumps n a Bump" territory.

Honestly, I think all the Kevin Federlines, Paris Hiltons, and Ashlee Simpsons need to be put on a boat and shipped off to a deserted island- kind of like how England did with all the dirty criminals several hundred years ago. All we need to do is find another Australia- though preferably one less sunny and exotic- so we can rid of all these talentless media whores. I remember when being white trash just got you some sweet lawn ornaments and a baby-daddy. I mean, that's how it worked for my grandmother and that's how it should work for them too!

Now, don't get me wrong. I think nepotism is great to an extent. But couldn't they have just gotten a sweet little office job working for Daddy/Wifey's company? That way, atleast, I wouldn't be subjected to their talentless whoring around whenever I try and watch E! at night. I mean, I'm trying to get updates on real artists like Lindsay Lohan and The Rock. Now is that too much to ask?

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

KFed (that's what all the insiders call him) may just be the lamest person to ever exist on the face of the earth. Good thing he has such wonderous talent to make up for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home