Observational Humor

Just me commenting and complaining about life in general

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Things I Would Rather Be Doing Instead of School Work

1. Hanging out with friends
2. Talking on the phone
3. Watching TV
4. Writing in my journal/blog
5. Going to the gym
6. Sleeping
7. Looking up useless celeb gossip
8. Reading
9. Going shopping
10. Painting my nails
11. Daydreaming
12. Organizing my desk
13. Doing laundry
14. Filing my taxes
15. Renewing my license
16. Going to church
17. Going to the dentist
18. Talking to my mom
19. Sitting on tacks
20. Pulling my hair out
21. Seeing a Mandy Moore movie
22. Lying on a nude beach of senior citizens
23. Walking into oncoming traffic
24. Being chained to the wall in Michael Jackson's sex dungeon
25. Watching The View

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home