Observational Humor

Just me commenting and complaining about life in general

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Time for a Change

Earlier today I received an email from my friend Gosia, a coworker from Block Island, with some pictures from this summer. They were mostly of me, I guess because she knows how vain I am and how much I despise looking at other people. It was fun seeing the photos and reminiscing about the summer, but they also caused me to come to a distressing conclusion-- I make the same faces in every G-D picture! I knew I made these faces a lot, but it has finally hit me how much of a problem it has become, and Im ready to admit that I need help.

Why I do this, I don't know. Maybe its because I don't like the phoniness of a standard smile. Maybe I thought I was being cute and original. Either way, I have failed to look authentic, attractive, or creative in any of these. No, I just look plain stupid and end up ruining many otherwise nice photos.

So, although I know its a little late, I am finally making my New Year's Resolution: I, Jane Marie L-ch-t, will no longer make the same outlandish expression in every photo I take. Furthermore, for now on, I will only make faces that are appropriate to the current situation.









Prepare to see this no longer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home