Observational Humor

Just me commenting and complaining about life in general

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

More Good News Coming My Way

"Perhaps psychology majors should seek professional help. After all, why would they choose a field in which the average starting salary is only $30,369 a year? It's the lowest starting pay of any field, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers, which ranks money-making majors every quarter." -Forbes.com



Yay! One more thing for me to worry about after I graduate. So if I can actually find a job in this terrible economy, I'll be making less money than clerk 7 at the local Superfresh. Looks like I should have just majored in stripping because I'm pretty sure I could make a hell of a lot more money doing that...and in cash too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home