Observational Humor

Just me commenting and complaining about life in general

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Motivation

I have absolutely no motivation.

And it kind of worries me. I'm four weeks into the semester and I still sit around everyday looking up who changed their facebook profile or adding stuff to my online shopping carts even though I have no money or intention to buy anything.

I don't know why I can't just buckle down and do what I need to do because it's not even that much work. But here I am letting it all build up. It's not that I think I won't get things done because I know I will, but I can't helping worrying that all of a sudden I'm going to be bombarded with deadlines.

Ofcourse, the fact that I'm going to see Aaron Karo in Boston next week isn't helping matters. It's completely taken over my life. That's just pathetic. Yes, I should be excited to see one of my favorite comedians. Yes, I should be f-ing pumped that I'll be doing so with Liz. But three hours? I could have written the paper I have due on Monday in half that time.

So as of tommorow I'm starting over. Thursday's probably bad timing to reevaluate my habits, being that its so close too the weekend which is when I'm most lazy, but if I don't start soon I never will. So tonight's my last night of wastefulness, and I plan to live it up to the fullest- edit my webshots, watch a little Biggest Loser, and check every single away message on my buddy list atleast 5 times. Oh, its gonna be a damn fine night!

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

haha enjoy the "final" night of procrastination! If you manage to turn it all tomorrow around and ignore facebook, you'll officially be my personal hero. :). xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home