Observational Humor

Just me commenting and complaining about life in general

Monday, February 20, 2006

Has anyone noticed...

Has anyone noticed that rappers fight like a bunch of 15 yr old girls? Every time I turn around there's a new dis record out. I think Jay Z and Lindsay Lohan should team up to write some really harsh rhymes against Hillary Duff. Or I bet 50 cent could help Mary Kate get back at Paris for stealing her man.

Why when big black men act this way is it considered tough, but when young females do its immediately described as catty?? Not that I think a lot of the behavior going on amongst these female pseudo-celebs isn't catty, I just don't think that whats going on in the rap world isn't either.

But who am I to complain, I eat it up faster than the Japanese do hotdogs. So hand me a spoon because I heard Ashlee and Nas have got some serious beef going on.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger Frankie said...

Haha my money's on Ashlee...that girl can awkward jig her way outta anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home