Observational Humor

Just me commenting and complaining about life in general

Friday, June 23, 2006

Random

1. I woke up last night at 4:30 in the morning with blood all over my face, shirt, pillow case, and sheets. My nose ring was also missing. I guess it punched through my nose in my sleep and, because I was drunker than Billy Joel on St Patrick's Day earlier that evening, I never felt a thing. It was pretty gross.

2. I like to drive around drinking Stewart's Root Beer-- ya know, the one in the brown bottles. It really psyches people out.

3. The amount of foreign people in my life right now is absurd. I live with an Italian (Sandro, Fiona's fiance), and I work with Guatemalans, Poles, and Ukrainians. On top of this, my friend Natalie is fluent in German. By the end of the summer I should know a pretty large amount of foreign phrases, probably all of them vulgar and/or inappropriate.

4. Today, after Sandro used the bathroom, Fiona exclaimed "God, it smells in there!" to which Sandro replied in his thick Italian accent "I make poop not flowers!" needless to say, I was laughing like a 6 year old boy for hours.

5. Our cleaning lady is a bitch.

6. Have you ever accidentally said something a lot louder than you intended to? Yesterday someone asked me for some napkins and I practically screamed "SURE, NO PROBLEM!" I'm pretty sure my sudden enthusiasm terrified them.

7. The girls dominated in our Battle of the Sexes flip cup tournament. After a week of Nick and Timmy driving by my work screaming "you're going DOWN!", we finally put them in their place.

8. Is it wrong to assume when someone asks you about the area's nightlife that they want to get wasted? Yeah, I didn't think so either.

9. I think when every female hits the age of 20, they immediately start watching Oprah. Either its an inherent change or Oprah is putting something in the water. God knows she's rich enough.

10. I really enjoy The Pussycat Dolls. There, I said it.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

hahahaha. Awesome random list. I loved them all. When did you get your nose pierced, you rebel you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home