Observational Humor

Just me commenting and complaining about life in general

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lance Bass is SO Gay

In the current issue of People Magazine, the former Nsync member reveals that he is in fact homosexual. Other stories in this week's issue:

The Earth is Round!
Studies Show Diet and Exercise May be Good for Your Health!
Gravity: What Goes up Must Come Down! Scientists Shocked!
Oprah is Really Rich
George Bush Doesn't Like Black People


Reporting that Lance Bass is gay is about as obvious and piontless as reporting the current weather on the news. No use in highlighting the obvious, People. The man danced around in shiny space suits for Gods sake. If I find anyone who's actually surpised by this, Im smacking them upside the head with my Nsync factbook.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

hahaha...I'm not sure, but I think this entry maaaay be dripping with sarcasm. Maybe just a smidge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home