Observational Humor

Just me commenting and complaining about life in general

Monday, February 27, 2006

Never Say Never

They say you should "never say never". I'm not really sure who "they"are, but I'm pretty confident there's a handful of things I'm comfortable saying "never" about. Here's just a few:

- Never do I want to die a slow, painful death
- Never do I want to gain 150 lbs
- Never download snood during finals week
- Never do I want to suffer from food poisoning
- Never do I want to see my parents naked
- Never do I want to see my parents sick
- Never will I think dog shows are normal
- Never do I want to see George W elected again
- Never do I want to be too old to spin around in circles really fast
- Never take your friend Jamal to a St Patrick's Day parade in Alabama
- Never am I not happy its summertime
- Never will I understand why gay marriage is such a big f-ing problem
- Never do I want to take Roots of History again
- Never will Sean Paul not make me want to dance
- Never take laxatives before a long car ride
- Never do I think facial tattoos are ok
- Never watch Boogie Nights with your grandmom
-Never will the word "Uranus" not make me crack a smile
- Never do I want to see someone I love get hurt
- Never do I want to start studying for my damn history exam tomorrow

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

I would have to agree with all of those.

BTW, couldn't really respond publically to that comment you made on my blog about people carrying dogs around in public places.

My GF used to do that with her toy chihuahua. And if the GF ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy.

But thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home