Observational Humor

Just me commenting and complaining about life in general

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ode to Peanut Butter n Jelly

I LOVE peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I think they may just be one of the greatest things ever invented.

I never liked peanut butter until senior year of high school. All through grade school I never had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in my lunch box. I ate bologna and ketchup sandwiches.

I eat my peanut butter and jelly with two parts jelly, one part peanut butter. I cut it diagonally and then peal off the crusts and eat them first.

Sometimes, when I'm really hungry, I make a triple decker peanut butter and jelly. That's what I'm eating now.

I don't like to call peanut butter and jelly PB & J.

I like other peanut butter sandwiches too. I like peanut butter and banana and peanut butter and apple, but nothing makes me as happy as peanut butter and jelly.


If I was in second grade, what I just wrote would have earned me an O for outstanding.

1 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Frankie said...

hahaha this is so deep. I'm sure peanut butter and jelly would be honored to have such an ode written to it (although bologna and ketchup--ew by the way--would probably be pretty jealous).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home