Observational Humor

Just me commenting and complaining about life in general

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Why My Life Sucks Right Now

The neighborhood I live in, although a part of a large metropolitan area, has a bit of a small town feel. Many of the people know each other and its not uncommon to run into an acquaintance almost every time you go out to Germantown Avenue, or "the avenue" as its referred to by Chestnut Hillers. The avenue is Chestnut Hill's main street, a cobble stoned stretch lined with small shops, restaurants, and bars. Twice a year a street fair is held there where local shops set up stands, bands play, and food and beer are sold. Today is one of those days, and I am missing it.

Instead I am here in the Bronx getting ready to start finals. All my friends are either home already or will be there in the next few days. In sum, I hate my life.

I can't wait until 10 days from now when I will be done with school and in complete freedom. But until then, my life sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home