Observational Humor

Just me commenting and complaining about life in general

Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Life is Going Great Right Now

Well, just as the whole "not gonna graduate" thing seemed like it was taken care of, and my life was getting back in order, I have another blow to deal with. Yesterday, before going to Target for a little Saturday afternoon shopping, I dug into my desk drawer to get some of the cash my father had so kindly given me to finish off the semester. Yet, when I looked in my hiding spot, it was gone. $100 dollars missing from my desk drawer, coincidentally (or not) the day after I noticed my phone charger was absent from the room.

Since then, I have been searching EVERYWHERE for these two items. I have devoted pretty much all my time towards finding them. Since I am broke and phoneless, and therefore can't go anywhere, its all I really could do. I have emptied my drawers, rummaged behind my desk, and checked all my bags, pockets, and even my shoes. Nothing. I've had zero luck.

So what does this mean? DId someone actually come into our room and go into my desk looking for cash? When could they have done it? Why would they have chosen MY room? Or did someone else who lives here--or someone they invited in--do the dirty work? Well, I just don't think they could be that coldhearted, or more importantly, that stupid to steal from their roommate. I haven't been able to get any info from my roommates since they are both home for the weekend, but I hope I can get some answers soon.

Most of all, I hope I can get my money back, because I was really depending on it, and I really appreciated my Dad giving it to me. My old man doesn't often just hand over bundles of cash, so when he did, I vowed to make it last til the end of the semester. Now, I have to let him know it didn't even last one week.

Whoever did this is just down right mean. It's that simple. I could go on and on blasting their character, cursing their souls, and using every profanity I know, but when it comes down to it, the person is just plain mean. They didn't just steal from me, they hurt me. And no amount of words can describe what I think of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home