Observational Humor

Just me commenting and complaining about life in general

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Finally!

Finally tomorrow I will leave for Block Island! I have been waiting for months for this day, and I am SO excited. I'm sure many a fun, crazy, and absolutely unforgettable times will be had. And I'm also pretty sure that, on at least four occasions, I will want to take my own life. Those days will likely be Fourth of July, VJ Day (Aka white trash day), Labor Day, and that random day when it rains uncontrollably and everyone in the inn decides they should go to The Grill to get wasted and/or have their kids order sodas and color for three hours.

Regardless, though, those few terrible days are totally worth it for the dozens of fun ones. Summer '07 will have its goods and its bads, but I wouldn't trade any of them for the world.

7 am tomorrow my summer begins. Block Island here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home