Observational Humor

Just me commenting and complaining about life in general

Friday, September 21, 2007

Important Announcement

Because I haven't updated in weeks now, i think it is important that my latest post reveals some of the most important news to have occured in the past decade, the release of my new fragrance, Heartbreaker by J. Lachat. It's something I've always dreamed of doing, and it's a project I take very seriously. Trust me, I have taken a very active role in the entire process-- its not just a bunch of businessmen and chemists I hire to take care of it all, but a project I aproached hands on and wholeheartedly just for you.

Heartbreaker, my very first fragrance, is designed for both men and women and of course priced reasonably, because I care about the "Normal", "average" people out there-- ya know, folks just like you and me. Hearbtreaker is a versitile scent and can best be decribed as a blend of roses, lavender, and jagermeister.

Expect the full Heartbreaker line to hit all Boscov stores in November '07. After all, if Paris Hilton, Hilary Duff, Sienna Miller, Gwen Stefani, Sarah Jessica Parker, P Diddy, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Mariah Carey, and Vice President Cheney can all do it, why can't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home